The information contained in this web site is provided for informational purposes only. Although such information is believed to be accurate at the time of writing, it is general in nature and it should not be acted or relied upon without the advice of a lawyer with reference to the particular circumstances.
Nothing in this web site constitutes or should be regarded as a representation, warranty, condition or guarantee of any kind nor shall it be considered legal advice of any kind.
Web Site Use Agreement
By using the Fernandes Hearn LLP Web Site and its contents you agree to the following:
- Each time you use the Web Site you signify your acceptance and agreement, and the acceptance and agreement of any person you purport to represent (and for purposes of this Agreement, “person” includes natural persons and any type of incorporated or unincorporated entity), without limitation or qualification, to be bound by this Agreement, and you represent and warrant that you have the legal authority to agree to and accept this Agreement on behalf of yourself and any person you purport to represent.
- No Lawyer-Client RelationshipNo lawyer-client, advisory, or fiduciary relationship is created by this Agreement or your use of the Web Site or your communication with a Fernandes Hearn LLP professional by e-mail or through the Web Site.
- The Web Site may not be used to request legal advice or to transmit to Fernandes Hearn LLP any confidential information. Information transmitted to Fernandes Hearn LLP through the Web Site may not be secure, may not be treated as confidential or protected by lawyer-client privilege, and does not create any relationship or duty of any kind. You should not send confidential or sensitive information by the Internet or e-mail unless you take appropriate precautions, such as the use of encryption.
- The Web Site may be used only by persons who are at least 19 years old and can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. The Web Site may not be used by persons in jurisdictions where access to or use of the Web Site or any part of it may be illegal or prohibited.
- FERNANDES HEARN LLP DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE. YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEB SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, PERFORMANCE, DURABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, ACCURACY, OR COMPLETENESS, ALL OF WHICH ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED BY FERNANDES HEARN LLP TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. FERNANDES HEARN LLP WILL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM, CONNECTED WITH, OR RELATING TO THE USE OF THE WEB SITE BY YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON.
- No Linking, Framing, Mirroring, Scraping, Data-Mining and PostingsLinks to the Web Site without the express written permission of FERNANDES HEARN LLP are strictly prohibited. To request permission to link to the Web Site, please contact FERNANDES HEARN LLP at firstname.lastname@example.org. The framing, mirroring, scraping or data-mining of the Web Site or any of its content in any form and by any method is strictly prohibited.
You may not use any collaborative browsing or display technologies in connection with your use of the Web Site or to post comments, communications, or any other data of any kind to or on the Web Site with the intention that such postings may be viewed by other users of the Web Site.
- This Agreement, your use of the Web Site, and all related matters are governed solely by the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada and applicable federal laws of Canada, excluding any rules of private international law or the conflict of laws which would lead to the application of any other laws. Any dispute between FERNANDES HEARN LLP and you or any other person arising from, connected with or relating to the Web Site, this Agreement or any related matters must be resolved before the Courts of the Province of Ontario sitting in the City of Toronto, and you hereby irrevocably submit and attorn to the original and exclusive jurisdiction of those Courts in respect of any such dispute or matter. Any claim or cause of action you may have arising from, connected with, or relating to your use of the Web Site, this Agreement, or any related matters must be commenced in a court of competent jurisdiction in the Province of Ontario within two (2) years after the claim or cause of action arises, after which time the claim or cause of action is forever barred.
Request An Appointment
Subscribe to our newsletter "The Navigator"
A proud Canadian law firm specializing in Transportation, Insurance and Commercial Law.