- Fernandes Hearn LLP is a proud new member of Globalaw™, a top tier international affiliation of over 100 law firms. As a member of Globalaw™, Fernandes Hearn LLP will now have networking access to over 4500 attorneys in 85 countries which promises to enhance our transportation, trade law and business practice.
- Five Fernandes Hearn LLP lawyers have been recognized in Doyle’s Guide 2020™ to Canada’s “Leading Transport Lawyers”: Rui Fernandes and Gordon Hearn (“Preeminent”), Kim Stoll (“Leading”) and Carole McAfee Wallace and Alan Cofman (“Recommended”).
- The health and welfare of the Fernandes Hearn LLP team, our clients and of our community our highest priority and foremost in our thoughts as we actively monitor and address the COVID-19 pandemic. The Firm has business continuity plans and protocols in place that allow us to operate and to continue to serve our clients. The lawyers and staff of Fernandes Hearn LLP wish you and your families good health.
- In order to protect the health and safety of all of our employees, FH LLP has implemented a COVID-19 protocol which applies to all visitors to our firm. Upon arrival at the firm, each visitor will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Have you travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days? 2.Are you experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 (i.e. shortness of breath, cough, sore throat or fever)? 3. Have you been in close contact with a person showing symptoms of, or who has tested positive for, COVID-19? 4. Have you been in close contact with a person with acute respiratory illness who has been outside of Canada in the last 14 days?Any visitor who answers “YES” to any of the screening questions, or who refuses to answer any of the screening questions, will not be allowed to enter the firm. All visitors must use hand sanitizer upon arrival and wear a mask – we will provide one if you do not have your own. Physical distancing of 6 metres must be followed at all times irrespective of whether visitors are from the same household. Thank you for your co-operation.
Request An Appointment
Subscribe to our newsletter "The Navigator"
Fernandes Hearn LLP
155 University Avenue, Suite 700, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5H 3B7
Telephone: 416-203-9500 | Fax: 416-203-9444 | E-mail:
A proud Canadian law firm specializing in Transportation, Insurance, Trade, Technology and Commercial Law.