- ABA Annual Meeting, August 8-13, 2019 San Francisco.
- Gordon Hearn will be participating in a Stafford Webinars panel presentation on “Shipper-Broker-Carrier Contracts” on August 14, 2019.
- Women’s Trucking Federation of Canada’s 2019 Bridging the Barriers Conference in Mississauga, Ontario on September 6, 2019. Kim Stoll and Alan Cofman will be speaking on a panel on “Drivers Inc.”
- CIFFA 2019 Central Region Golf Tournament: Caledon Woods Golf Club, September 12, 2019.
- IUMI 2019 (International Union of Marine Insurance) will be holding its annual meeting in Toronto on September 15 to 18, 2019.
- Houston Marine & Energy Conference, September 15-17, 2019, Houston.
- Canadian Transport Lawyers Association 2019 Annual General Meeting and Conference in Winnipeg, Manitoba on September 19-21, 2019. Kim Stoll is on the Educational Programme Committee and will be moderating the Ethics Panel on Conscientious Lawyering and Carole McAfee Wallace will be speaking on “Drivers Inc”.
- Third Annual Conference on Enforcement of Arbitration Awards, September 26th, 2019, Boston.
- CMI 2019 Colloquium, September 30 to October 2nd, 2019, Mexico City.
- Pacific Admiralty Seminar, October 10-11, 2019, San Francisco.
- Canada Logistics Conference, Niagara Falls Canada October 23-25, 2019.
- Rui Fernandes will be attending the Canadian Society of Customs Brokers annual meeting on October 27 to 29, 2019 in Whistler B.C.
- Rui Fernandes and James Manson will be attending the United States Maritime Law Association Fall Meeting in Scottsdale Arizona from October 30 to November 2nd, 2019.
Request An Appointment
Subscribe to our newsletter "The Navigator"
Fernandes Hearn LLP
155 University Avenue, Suite 700, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5H 3B7
Telephone: 416-203-9500 | Fax: 416-203-9444 | E-mail:
A proud Canadian law firm specializing in Transportation, Insurance, Trade, Technology and Commercial Law.