- Posidonia 2018 (The International Shipping Exhibition) will be taking place in Athens, Greece, on June 4-8, 2018.
- Kim Stoll will be attending the DRI Women’s Caucus Luncheon in Toronto on June 5, 2018
- Louis Amato-Gauci will be moderating a panel discussion at the Association of Transportation Law Professionals, 89th Annual Meeting in Georgetown, Washington, DC June 10-12, 2018. The discussion will focus on the NAFTA modernization negotiations, and features Colin Bird, Minister-Counsellor (Economic and Trade Policy), Embassy of Canada, international trade lawyer Evelyn Suarez (Washington DC), and transport and logistics lawyer Carlos Sesma, Jr. (Mexico City).
- Kim Stoll will be attending the Toronto Transportation Club’s Ladies’ Lunch in Toronto on June 12, 2018.
- The Association of Average Adjusters of United States and Canada will be holding its Spring Luncheon in New York City, on June 13, 2018.
- Jaclyne Reive will be speaking at the Supply Chain Management Conference in Newfoundland on June 13-15 about the Safe Food for Canadians Act.
- The Canadian Maritime Law Association will be holding its General Annual Meeting and Seminar in Vancouver on June 14-15, 2018. Rui Fernandes is nominated to continue his role as Vice President Central Region.
- Rui Fernandes and Kim Stoll will be attending an advanced mediation program at Pepperdine University in Los Angeles, June 20-23, 2018.
- Gordon Hearn will be attending the mid-year meeting of the Conference of Freight Counsel being held in Alexandria, Virginia June 24 -25.
- Gordon Hearn has been appointed to the Transportation Lawyers Association’s Executive Committee as a voting past-president.
- Kim Stoll has been appointed to the Education Committee for the Transportation Lawyers Association’s 2019 Chicago Regional Seminar to be held January 24-25, 2019.
Request An Appointment
Subscribe to our newsletter "The Navigator"
A proud Canadian law firm specializing in Transportation, Insurance and Commercial Law.