Personal Injury LawOur lawyers specialize in various types of personal injury cases involving not only transportation- related casualty, but also property & casualty matters for litigation and mediation. Such matters include:
- boating, trucking, rail and aviation accidents and injuries
- injuries arising out of property ownership, maintenance and inspection (Occupiers’ Liability claims)
- claims against boat repairers and shipowners
- liquor liability claims regarding service/over-service involving social host and commercial hosts/restaurants/vendors
- hospitality industry/events claims and damage
- fire related accidents and casualty
- slips/trips and falls on public or private property
- products liability claims and related injuries arising from all product lines including food contamination
- loss transfer issue
- related coverage issues
- uninsured/underinsured/excess claims
Experts in all areas of Personal Injury Law.
Subscribe to our newsletter "The Navigator"
Fernandes Hearn LLP
155 University Avenue, Suite 700, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5H 3B7
Telephone: 416-203-9500 | Fax: 416-203-9444
A proud Canadian law firm specializing in Transportation, Insurance, Trade, Technology and Commercial Law.