Our lawyers bring extensive experience to transportation casualty matters in all of the modes, including ship, truck, rail and air casualty response. We have extensive experience in:
- Accident Investigations
- Accident Reconstruction
- Aircraft Collisions
- Catastrophic and Personal Injury Litigation
- Cargo Claims and Damage
- Charterers Legal Liability
- Docks, Jetties, and Slips Claims
- Hull and Machinery Claims and Damage
- Insurance Interpretation and Coverage Analysis
- Loss Transfer Arbitrations
- Marina Operators Legal Liability
- Mass Vehicle Collisions
- Passenger Claims
- Pleasure Craft and Recreational Vehicles Claims
- Provincial Offences Act Charges and CVOR Issues
- Pollution Claims
- Stevedores’ Legal Liability
- Transport Safety Board Investigations
- Transportation of Hazardous Materials and Dangerous Goods and Releases
- Unmanned Air Vehicles (“Drones”) Claims and Damage
We have extensive experience with accident scene attendances and coordinating experts, preserving property evidence, and interviewing witnesses for litigation purposes.
Our 24 hour response line ensures that you have access to legal advice and directions immediately after an incident or disaster.
Our lawyers have experience in dealing with onsite government authorities including accident investigators from Transport Canada or the Transportation Safety Board of Canada.
Request An Appointment
Subscribe to our newsletter "The Navigator"
A proud Canadian law firm specializing in Transportation, Insurance and Commercial Law.